Login

Don't have an account?

Register

Plot 22, 23 & 24 Burndell Road, Yapton West Sussex BN18 0HT

Prices From £211,500

2

Beds

1

Baths

1

reception

Save to shortlist

Floorplan Print Street view
request a valuation

mortgage calculator


stamp duty calculator

75% of the full open market value of £282,000 with no rent to pay on remaining 25%

Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1 and 2

844 sq ft

Separate Kitchen

Living/dining room with French Doors on to Garden

Integrated appliances to Kitchen

Two Parking spaces

Family Bathroom

Walking distance of Yapton Village

Turfed Rear Garden and carpets included

A unique opportunity to purchase a brand new 2 bedroom property on this sought after development in the village of Yapton. Five Acres development is built by Crayfern Homes on behalf of Landspeed Homes, this property can be purchased at 75% shared equity of the full open market value of Plot 3 - £282,000, Plot 22 & 24 - £287,000. This means there is no rent to pay on the 25% balance.

READ MORE >

2 bedroom homes now Available - Shared Purchase built by Crayfern Homes on behalf of LandSpeed Homes.

Call us on 01243 521833 to register your interest!

Cloakroom

Hallway

Kitchen

Living/Dining Room

Landing

Master Bedroom

Bedroom 2

Family Bathroom

Garden

Location

The cathedral city of Chichester is located approximately 9 miles to the west of Yapton, offering high street shopping together with cafes, bars and restaurants. The acclaimed Chichester Festival Theatre, the famous Goodwood racecourse, motor circuit and Chichester Yacht Basin are all within a short drive from Five Acres. The historic town of Arundel, on the edge of the South Downs National Park, is approximately 5 miles to the north, famous for its castle and cathedral and offering shopping, bars, restaurants and tea rooms.

Major road links are all within easy reach of Five Acres, whilst you will find railway stations in Chichester and Bognor Regis offering direct services to London Victoria and to London Waterloo from Chichester via Havant. Southampton airport is approximately 45 minutes by car and London Gatwick approximately 1 hour 15 minutes drive.

BOGNOR REGIS, ALDWICK and the local area

Well known as a lively seaside town, Bognor not only has a touch of royal sparkle with the name Regis bestowed nearly 100 years ago, (meaning ‘of the king’), its regeneration in the 21st century is creating a smart, modern town with many larger retailers opening in the area as well as the Rolls Royce technology centre. New communities are growing as new developments...

Read about the local area

you may also be interested in...

10

10 REASONS TO BUY NEW

Discover choice and value, high quality design, superb specifications, no DIY to worry about, lower running costs and the peace of mind that warranties and guarantees bring.

Find out more

WHY REGISTER WITH US?

  • See new homes before anyone else
  • Save & compare homes you love
  • Hear about exclusive events & incentives

Register Now

latest news

Young family finds the perfect new home at Potters Gate, Clay Lane, Chichester

When Hayley Lawrance and Thomas Bayley noticed that construction work was starting on the new homes at Potters Gate, they decided to...

Read More

SEARCH NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN SUSSEX, SURREY & HAMPSHIRE

How can we help?

Whether you’re a buyer looking for a new home or a developer looking to market and sell new homes, we’d love to help you.

Call us on 01243 521833