Facebook

Login

Close

Don't have an account?

Register
Call
Under offer

44a Summer Road Taggs Boatyard, Thames Ditton Surrey KT7 0QQ

Price £371,000

2

Beds

1

Baths

1

reception

Save Save to shortlist

Floorplan Print Street view
request a valuation

mortgage calculator


stamp duty calculator

This unique brand new home, situated on the banks of the River Thames, is available to purchase at just 70% of market value, but with no shared ownership, or any rent/interest due on the remaining 30%. Designed and completed to a stunning standard, this home is unlike most others. Completely detached and with it's own private entrance, the residence benefits from a spacious and secluded landing (the ideal home office area), two double bedrooms, and an open plan living room/kitchen/diner with large windows and an immaculate finish. There is a bespoke Verdi kitchen, Verdi designed bathrooms and generous ceiling heights to give it a real wow factor. The principle bedroom benefits from a luxury en-suite, and an allocated parking space can be found within the gates of the boatyard. Wooden flooring is featured throughout, and the modern and sleek kitchen showcases a beautiful silestone worktop and benefits from Bosch integrated appliances including a built-in oven with hob and an overhead extractor fan, this apartment really does have it all!

READ MORE >

Thames Ditton high street with its array of shops, boutiques and cafes is within walking distance of the apartment. The nearest railway station is Thames Ditton (appox 0.6 miles distant) which provides a regular service into London Waterloo in approx. 32 minutes. Nearby Kingston upon Thames, Esher and Surbiton also provide further shopping and eateries. Green spaces can be easily reached at Hampton Court Park and Bushy Park. Excellent road networks via the A309 and Kingston Bypass onto the A3.

This stunning home is for sale for just 70% of the overall equity. The full market value is £530,000 but the required financial contribution would be 70%, meaning you would pay just £371,000. The remaining 30% equity is held by Landspeed as a second charge, but unlike Help to Buy or Shared Ownership, there is no rent or interest payments due on the other 30% for the life of the time you own the property. This makes Shared Equity a fantastic and affordable way to purchase a stunning new home.

Please note this plot is subject to eligibility criteria, call us to find out more on 01403 282511.

Landing

you may also be interested in...

10

10 REASONS TO BUY NEW

Discover choice and value, high quality design, superb specifications, no DIY to worry about, lower running costs and the peace of mind that warranties and guarantees bring.

Find out more

WHY REGISTER WITH US?

  • See new homes before anyone else
  • Save & compare homes you love
  • Hear about exclusive events & incentives

Register Now

latest news

Help to Buy Available at Harbour Place, Bedhampton

HARBOUR PLACE | HAVANT ROAD | BEDHAMPTON PO9 3LWA collection of 2 and 3 bedroom homes located between Bedhampton and Drayton, Harbour Place is in...

Read More

SEARCH NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN SUSSEX, SURREY & HAMPSHIRE

How can we help?

Whether you’re a buyer looking for a new home or a developer looking to market and sell new homes, we’d love to help you.

Call us on 01243 521833