5 ways to make your new-build feel like home
3 February 2017
Moving into a new build is an experience like no other – freshly decorated, sparkling clean and full of so much potential you will be bursting with ideas to transform your house in to a home and really put your stamp on your new property.
Here are just a few ideas to get you started…
- Invest in quality curtains – there’s nothing quite like the look and feel of long luscious curtains to really lift a room. Plus, choose the right fabric and they will become a beautiful feature to your room.
- Accessorise using colour and texture – think colourful cushions, rugs, bedspreads and throws to bring your personality into a room and grab your guest’s attention.
- Landscape your garden – invest in your garden to make outdoor living just as pleasurable as indoors. Lay a terrace or decking on the sunniest spot in the garden – perfect for outdoor dining.
- Personalise your bathroom – create your very own sanctuary by adding your own style to your new bathroom with luxury bath mat and towels; a new shower curtain or screen and don’t forget the candles for those all-important relaxing bubble baths.
- Display your photos and artwork – add a personal touch to your home by adding photos you have collected over the years and artwork that means something to you. It will not only brighten up your walls but is also a great way to share your memories.
If you’re interested in buying a brand-new build, click here to register your details and we’ll send you regular up-to-date information on all the latest properties.