CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 12TH MAY FROM HENRY ADAMS – Find out more

Login

Don't have an account?

Register

THE LATEST NEWS ON NEW BUILD PROPERTY IN SUSSEX, SURREY & HAMPSHIRE

10 March 2020

Open Day at Lamberts Lane, Midhurst

Come along to our Open Day and Find Out About Shared Purchase Opportunities.

10am-3pm Saturday 14th March - By appointment only - Call 01243 521 833 to book.

A bespoke luxury selection of 1 and 2 bedroom homes on a private development in the centre of the Market Town of Midhurst.

Set against the backdrop of Cowdray Heritage site, Midhurst has become a favoured place for modern living.  Built by Metis Homes on behalf of Landspeed Homes Ltd.

Local connection criteria applies to Chichester by work, living or relative first removed.  75% Shared Equity with no rent to pay on the remaining 25% equity.

Prices from £206,250 (OMV £275,000).  See the homes available at Lamberts Lane here.

Viewings by appointment only - call 01243 521 833 to book.

Lamberts Lane, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29 9EA

Tags:

Open Weekends and Open Houses , New Homes

you may also be interested in...

10

10 REASONS TO BUY NEW

Discover choice and value, high quality design, superb specifications, no DIY to worry about, lower running costs and the peace of mind that warranties and guarantees bring.

Find out more

WHY REGISTER WITH US?

  • See new homes before anyone else
  • Save & compare homes you love
  • Hear about exclusive events & incentives

Register Now

latest news

Luxury Apartments by the Sea

The Royal reimaginedBeautifully restored, revived and renewed for 21st century living27 luxury apartments with beautifully curated modern...

Read More

SEARCH NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN SUSSEX, SURREY & HAMPSHIRE

How can we help?

Whether you’re a buyer looking for a new home or a developer looking to market and sell new homes, we’d love to help you.

Call us on 01243 521833